Continental Nissan Lease Return Center
Is your Nissan lease coming to an end? If so, you have plenty of options! Here at Continental Nissan, we’re here to help you make your lease return process as easy as possible. That’s why we’ve put together a list of your options for ending your lease. After you’ve decided which one is right for you, our helpful staff will be happy to assist you!
Option 1: Return your current Nissan vehicle and Lease or Buy a new one!
- You can take a look at our large inventory of new Nissan vehicles as well as check out the leasing specials currently available and ask about Nissan Owner Loyalty Offers!
- Contact us with any questions or to set up a test drive.
- Before your vehicle’s return date, you can contact the Alliance Inspection Management Center at 800-253-9026 or visit www.selfschedule.aiminspect.com to schedule a complimentary, but mandatory vehicle inspection. This inspection only takes about 30 minutes and can be conducted right here at Continental Nissan.
Option 2: Don’t want to say goodbye? Buy your Nissan at its lease end
- You can reach out to our financial services to get a payoff quote or financing rate online or by calling 888-597-9598.
- Buyers won’t be responsible for any costs other than the predetermined purchase options price and incidental charges listed in your lease contract or required by law including sales tax, vehicle registration, etc.
Option 3: Return your Nissan
- Before your return date, follow the same instructions above in Option 1 to schedule your vehicle inspection
- Schedule an appointment here at Continental Nissan to return your leased vehicle and complete a Federal Odometer/Lease Termination Statement
- Sign and date the Vehicle Condition Report completed by our service department that compares the vehicle’s current condition to that of the vehicle’s original inspection to ensure nothing has changed.
- Call the Nissan Lease Customer Network to report the return of the vehicle to an authorized Nissan dealer.